Tuesday, November 5, 2019 at 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM. Event held at Waubonsee Community College, Plano Campus
Would your business or organization benefit from your ability to cut through unnecessary hindrances in your processes? Today’s women in leadership face an unrelenting plethora of time wasters, conversation complexities and challenging tasks that all seem to call for your attention.
This workshop will teach you the tools to clarify your team’s most impacting goals and how to focus your strengths for productive outcomes. When leaders and their leadership are strong, every part of the organization wins. Leading begins within. In this workshop you’ll engage the Habit Finder’s Profile and will receive your personal report of perceptions that affect your leadership. Awareness of your own thinking and how others may receive your communications strengthens your ability to communicate effectively. Would you agree that in leadership, that’s half the battle?
Outcomes for your day:
• Timeblocking as a power tool
• Clarifying your immediate goals
• Identifying unhealthy thoughts that inhibit success
• Prioritizing tasks that have the greatest impact
for your organization or business
8:30 – 9 a.m. Check-in and networking
9 a.m. Welcome
9:30 a.m. Overview of the Habit Finders Profile
10 a.m. Workshop Presentation
11 a.m. Group Exercise
12 p.m. Lunch (provided)
12:45 p.m. Workshop presentation
3 – 3:30 p.m. Discussion, networking and evaluation
$99, non-profit organizations
$109, Sandwich Chamber of Commerce members
$149 general admission
1. Checks payable to the Sandwich Area Chamber of Commerce
2. Registration form and payment should be sent to the Sandwich Area Chamber of Commerce,
PO Box 214 Sandwich, IL 60548 or email@example.com
3. Questions can be directed to (815) 786-9075.